Laundry Detergent Soap
Laundry Detergent Soap
Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and sodium borate, pure essential oil of lavender, lemon, or unscented
Doing Laundry is the Worst.
Am I right? Not only is doing laundry the worst, but you've also just spent an insane amount of time searching for a safe option for your family. How long did you spend searching- days? weeks? months?
This laundry soap is the perfect solution for an ultra-clean wash without the toxic chemicals! Keep your wardrobe fresh and free of any nasty residues, and know you're doing your part in being green. Laundry day has never been so guilt-free!
Our formulation is based on our own need for a laundry soap that would clean our cloth diapers (so yeah, think about how well it must work), yet it had to be gentle enough not to irritate our baby's skin. We didn't want to add to the labor of laundry by using two different detergents. On top of it all, we had hard water.
If MamaSuds Laundry Soap can clean cloth diapers, imagine how it can clean your regular laundry.
- Ingredients: water, potassium olivate (saponified olive oil), sodium carbonate, and
- 16 fluid ounces (sample bottle only available in unscented) or a 64 fluid ounce BPA-free + recyclable bottle
- Options for unscented, or pure lavender or lemon essential oil
- SLS-free, Dye-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free
- Biodegradable and safe for septic systems
- Safe for grounding sheets and EMF protective clothing
- 16 fluid-ounce sample bottles will do up to 32 loads of laundry (and by the way, this only comes in unscented!)
- 64 fluid ounce bottle will do up to 128 loads of laundry (for High-Efficiency washers)
- A soap is available for the 64-fluid-ounce bottle. It dispenses in 1 fluid-ounce increments.
- Product of the Year in the Lifestyle + Home category
- Silver Award
Directions: Use 1/2 to 1 full tablespoon per load for high-efficiency washing machines; one tablespoon to 1/4 cup per load for regular machines.
If you have a HE machine, many people find that adding the laundry soap directly into their drum with the laundry works better than the automatic dispenser.
Read more about how much laundry soap you should be using .
**Many people believe soap will ruin your washing machine. This is NOT the case with MamaSuds. Our soap has no extra fat in it (soap makers call this superfatting) that would leave a residue in your machine and laundry. MamaSuds Castile Soap is made specifically with no extra fat, so there is no residue left behind. It cleans and rinses out!
I recently wrote an article debunking this myth .